Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wait a Minute

There's shitty music playing on the radio now.
I can't sleep.
My brain's reeling..
from nothing.

It seems like so long ago when we were still really close,
when in fact it was only a year ago.
The tide has drifted us apart,
and I seem to be the only one who notices.
Its owhkay, I don't fault you for not noticing.
There are many things going on in your side of the ocean after all.

I remember the times when we used to swim in the same school of fish,
the times we used to laugh and play;
the times I had your shoulder to cry on,
and the few little intimate moments we had.

I don't know if you've stopped caring,
but it doesn't matter as long as I still do.
I am not asking for anything,
nothing at all;
I just hope you'll still remember me when you're in another ocean,
perhaps on the other side of the Earth.

And I just want you to know that...




















I really, really miss you.
My friend.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home