Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Emperor

I mixed some Dettol with warm water,
dipped a piece of cotton into it put it around the infected piercing on my ear,
and pressed. Hard.

I let out a little scream.
I took deep breaths.
Then removed the cotton.
Blood and pus sticking to it..

I repeated the procedure til my mixture of Dettol was finished.

And thats how I am fixing my piercing.
I can't believe I never thought of washing my wound with Dettol.
Maybe its because when I was young I used to fall down alot,
and my dad would wash all my wounds in Dettol.
He'd rub my wounds with cotton soaked in Dettol hard, til all the pus and dirt came out and he'd only stop when fresh blood starting oozing out.
None of those were ever good experiences.
Quite traumatizing, in fact. Its no wonder I didn't think of it.
Its more like I locked the idea out.

And why am I telling you all this shit?
Hahahahhahaha because I'm uploading pictures to Photobucket and got nothing to do during the wait.

Feeling disgusted? Hehe.

Mmm yeah, a full update on what's been happening in my not-so-happening life.


During my last night in Penang,
my cousin's and I went for a steamboat barbeque.
Its RM16 for all you can eat.
For those of you who don't know what a steamboat barbeque is,
its sort of like, a steamboat and a barbeque together.
Geddit? There's a picture below.
Hahahhahaa I suck at describing things.

I ate like the pig I am, and that resulted in my piercing becoming severely infected. =.=
I should have heeded the myth about red meat and eggs causing piercing infections.

Well, at least the food was good and the cooking part was fun. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Mmmm yeah.
Few days ago I went for this survey thing for Clean&Clear with Wong, RahRahChan and MayMay.
We stopped by McD's for Steph's lunch before heading to the venue.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingborder="0">

Hahahahahahahahaha Wongggg. :D



We got RM80 in cash and a bunch of freebies.
Gosh, I keep collecting money but spend three times faster than I collect.
My money keeps running out! I have to stop being so extravagant.
But the thing is I am not even being extravagant! (I think)
I am just buying essentials!
Like food and clothes.. and more food.
I should cut down on the food. =/
Then maybe I could lose some flab, too.
I am all talk but no action.. gah.

Owh yeah did I mention that RahRahChan has GORGEOUS handbags?
Gosh, I hate her! I wanna steal all her bags.
All those beautiful bags..
I've been using the same old piece of shit since last year!
Its so old and dirty already.
*makes mental note to buy a new BIG handbag*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*crycrycry*




Moving on,
Went to The Curve yesterday to meet up with Lynn and MayMay at the eyewear shop.
They both bought coloured contact lenses.
MayMay bought forest green and amethyst,
while Lynn got the hazel, I think.
I'm going to the eye doctor's to get my contact lens tomorrow with my darling mummy.
At least now that she's paying for it I have a little extra cash to go around..
Sigh. but as usual, it'll be gone in a flash. =.=
I really have to keep track of my money..

The weather is getting kinda creepy.
Its like, the sky outside is so dark but the sun is still shining so brightly!






The colour doesn't look that obvious though..
Mmm I was thinking of getting turqoise.

We walked around a bit,
met up with Siang and Joe and together we went to catch a movie.
We watched Accepted.
It was pretty funny, and I found it kinda inspirational.
Especially the last part when he was giving his speech in court.

We went to starbucks afterthat.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Legs! Quite obvious whose legs belong to whom, eih? Heh.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joe looks so cute here haha :D



After they all went over to Joe's I walked to Guardian pharmacy to get some antiseptic cream for my ear.
I asked the lady working there and she showed me where it was.
Damnit, I didn't know Burnol was an antiseptic cream!
I thought it was only for burns and the like.
=.= gosh I am so stupid. And there I was searching the house for antiseptic cream and thinking that I couldn't find any..

Anyway, as I was searching the racks, I saw this woman walking by holding a leash.
The first thought that popped up in my head was that she had brought her doggy into Ikano.
But it was no dog that I saw at the end of the leash; it was (I assume) the lady's little girl, looking about 4 years old.

She leashed her daughter to her???
That seems pretty.. animal-ish, don't it?

On the way home I told my mum about it,
and she said that its pretty common amongst the westeners and their children.
I was quite appalled.
My mum further explained that it kept the child close to them while giving them a bit of freedom to roam around without getting lost.
She also added that she should've used it on it when I was young since she kept losing me in public areas. =.=


Do you see the leash over there in the middle?


Had another barbeque after coming back from The Curve.
The food was wonderful.
My Aunt from Sydney came here and with her she brought a whole bunch of marinated raw beef steaks and super fat sausages.

Yes, more beef. But I decided to fuck my ear and just eat.
And that was what I did.
I am a pig laa.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uncle Brett working the grill
Do you see those absolutely delicious fat sausages over there?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She also prepared some mushroom sauce to go with the beef steak.
The sausages were orgasmic.
So bloody orgasmic.

I am more of a lamb person, but the beef last night was spectacular.

My aunt's whole family loves dogs.
They have about 6 dogs, the last I counted.
Their latest one is a pure bred Schnauzer named Kaiser.
He's kinda cute.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Little Kaiser has an original Gucci collar.


But the dog that I love most is my cousin Genevieve's Shih Tzu.
He is the cutest, most arrogant, most lovable pooch EVER.

I present to you..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Isn't he just the cutest?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am so getting a dog after I move out.



Mmm yeah, and thats all.
Machi's coming home tomorrow!
I can't wait.
I miss her. :(

And besides, I need her to go to Zara with me on Friday.
Hehe. :)




And yes, to all form 5's our there who's sitting for SPM,

I'd like to wish y'all good luck and break a leg!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Blushbuzz said...

My brother is cuter than the Shih Tzu. :D:D:D:D

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 9:30:00 am  
Blogger ..::maymay::.. said...

omggg..ching i look sooo FAT!!...
i soooo need to go work out like a madddd cowww!!....

and the leash thing is damn cool!...

I WANNA LEASH MY KID TOO!!...
=D

JOKINGGG!!...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:31:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lifeless kononnya.
NOW I FEEL LIFELESS READING YOUR BLOG!!
=(

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 3:52:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Sher Nie: Hahahahahahahahaha I think he looks like Emperor. HEHE. :D

MayMay: OMG I NEED TO WORK OUT TOOOO! Eeeyerh I hope you kid still loves you.. HAHA.

Debraaa: Eih I am lifeless lah. Lifeless and BROKE. :(:(:(

Friday, November 17, 2006 4:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home