Friday, December 01, 2006

Say It Right.

It is currently 5:28am, and I can't sleep.
Gah. Decided to sleep at 12:30am this time, since I had nothing to do,
and look what happened. Insomnia. =.=

The last time I was up at this God awful hour was when I had to last minute study and pray not to fail my subjects.
I SO don't miss those times.

And Lips of an Angle by Hinder's playing on the radio right now, again.
I never fail to hear this song everytime I turn on the radio. =.=
I don't particularly like this song. Don't like the guy's voice.
Heh.

Sooooo... since I've got nothing to do now, I shall blog about my wife's(Caryn) birthday dinner.

Ah great. Just great. I forgot to upload the pictures to photobucket.
Owh well, since I have so much time..

K. So Ima type some shit just to keep myself moving.
I don't know why, but I feel so.. hyperactive.
I am sure I didn't take any coffee or any caffeine for that matter.

Eiiiihhh uploading pictures at 5 something in the morning is super FAST!
I always upload 5 at a time, and normally it takes about 5 to 6, sometimes 8 minutes.
But just now it only took 2minutes!
Haha yeah owhkay.

So yes, Caryn's birthday dinner @ TGIF.





OWH YEAH! Before anything else, JADE WILL BE HOME TODAY!


K.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Those were Caryn's expressions when opening her presents.
Ashley and some others bought her her usual favourite things (and also a few more mature things =P ) and packed them all into a box: a teddy bear in a box filled with sweets and chocolates. And right at the surface when you first open the box were two pairs of thongs. :D

Well, we all thought that she'd be really touched (and like, cry of something) haha but she didn't.
She was touched lah, but she didn't cry.. yet.

And then she opened the present Stephie got for her,
and this time, she started to cry.

Steph bought her Rain's latest album, which (I think) came with a huge-ass poster of him.

Yeah, didn't know she loved Rain that much.
Its almost as much as I love Jay Chou. =P


So yeah, moving on.
Dinner that night costed me a bomb. (I am broke lah, anything that requires money now to me is a bomb; whether little or a lot. =.=)
Sigh. I wonder what happened to the time when we use to just enjoy each other's company during birthday parties and not splash on shit ass expensive food.
But the food was good lah, as usual. =P



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I was too lazy to bother about the pictures turning out nice,
as long as they're not that blur, I just couldn't care less.
The lighting was difficult to manipulate, and I don't know how to control my shutter.
So screw it lah, I thought.

Bloody $#@%$#^%$*&^*&^%$#%$# Akon's on the radio AGAIN. Ugh, I hate Akon.

Actually, what really killed me that night was my lack of self discpline.
I couldn't resist ordering my usual Long Island Tea.. and that itself costed more than my meal.
And to top it all off, I didn't heed the old saying (more like great advice) about never downing alcohol on an empty stomach.
And I did the exact opposite. =.=
So during desert, I had a huge urge to go puke out everything I just ate.
But thankfully, thankfully I did not.
Heh.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Long Island Tea.



Couldn't seem to get a nice picture of it.
Ashley and Steph invited most of Caryn's close friends, and classmates.
They're a pretty funny bunch.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ms. Wong wanted take pictures that night, so I obliged her
Here you go, Steph. :D



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hahaha there was one picture where we look like we were pointing into space.
When actually for that pose, Steph said, "Eih point at a hot guy!" and then she pointed to Dinesh. Hahahaha.

The last pose was one that Caryn asked us to do.
Haha actually we couldn't think of anymore poses so I asked Caryn what kind of pose she wanted us to do. And she came up with that haha.
Steph looks so adorable, crossed eyed. *pinnccchhh*

Cheang Ee was working at TGIF when we had our dinner there,
but I don't know whether he still is now.
He gave us free deserts. HEHE. :D:D:D



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Mmmm I don't know whether he's still working there or not, though.
Owh yeah I said that already. =.=

Then it came to the birthday cake blowing session,
the TGIF crew did they're usual thing, singing and making caryn blow her candles from afar haha.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Heh yeah I know you can't see much from that picture pile,
but I was too lazy to re-edit it.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Owh yeaaah, En Tzer and some others bought her a stuffed monkey!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love my lao puo! :D


Owh yeah! (again)
On a totally unrelated note, its Britney Spear's birthday today!
She's turning 24, I think. (or was it 25?)
So er, everyone wish her happy birthday!

Yeah owhkay.
Moving on.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The many faces of Magdalene Koong.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


In the first picture, I said to Mag and Caryn, "Squeeze in!"
Like you know, to tell them to squeeze in for the photo.
But my darling Caryn did that instead. *shakes head* Hahaha.



***




Ah owhkay.
I have finished posting about Caryn's birthday dinner and it is only 6:14am.
I have only killed about less than an hour..
Mmm what to do now.

I feel like eating..















Omg no.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home