Thursday, September 28, 2006

Doodles

Had a chat with a good, long time friend last night.
We talked about guys and their talent for whispering sweet nothings and knak for making promising promises so that we'd give them what they want.
All that talk reminded me of something that happened about 2 years ago..
It took so long for me to get over it,
and up til now I just can't help whining about it again sometimes.
I'm sure y'all have noticed hahaha.



***



Dear ___________,



I wonder if you meant what you said all those years ago.. I'm sure you wouldn't mean them if you said them now, but did you mean it when you said those words; those words which gave me a sense of security and comfort those 2 years ago? Did you mean it when you said I'd always have a place in your heart? Did you mean it when you said you'd never forget the times we had together? Did you mean it when you said no one would ever replace me?


Did you mean it when you said you loved me, then?


I fell for those words; those sweet nothings at the time. And if you would ever say those words again to me now, you know I'd walk straight back into your arms, don't you? But please, don't say them. because I know you'll only hurt me again.. whether intentionally or not.



Love always,
_______________



***



I'm fucking all my exams up.
My brain feels fried, maybe I should eat it for lunch. =.=
But doing the exams isn't the worst of it.
Its when the time comes to recieve my mchmcbccbknncnnmcm results.
No, that isn't the worst either.
The worst of the exams are when I have to tell my mum and dad about the mchmcbccbknncnnmcm results. :(
Sigh.
My dad's being so nice to me lately so much so the guilt in me is increasing..
Sigh.

Doodles.



At least I can have a peaceful sleep tonight.
Sleep is the most blissful feeling ever when in a time like this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean *nods* Guys are...as hard to trust as girls. Basically it's like nobody can be trusted because you never know, one day they might just turn around and give you that stab in the back, in the heart T_T

Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:30:00 am  
Blogger pikyiee. said...

i miss your old skin chinggg !! ;(

Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home