Tuesday, September 26, 2006

There's No Solution

I can't describe this feeling..
I know its just failing a subject, but somehow I feel like such a terrible failure.
I mean, compared to some others,
I'm actually not doing too bad..
and its not like its SPM or something.

Right?

Other than my entire holidays will be shrouded in guilt,
I won't be able to face my mum and dad with my head held high,
I'll feel as if there's somethin heavy pressed on my chest; suffocating me everytime I try to breath,
and that there will be something hovering over my shoulder and nagging me at the corners of my mind all the time..

... Its not all that bad.. right?
and yeah, its not like its SPM or anything...





... Right?





And besides, its only one subject.
No, two. Owh wait, no, three.



Owh God.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Serene said...

I feel a bit stupid too, I've never been a top scorer but I know the reason why so I'm not too sad about it, I'll just make sure I'll do better. Considering I'm such a negative person...and ur smart so u won't hv any problem next year =D

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:16:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Gosh I am NOT smart, girl.
If I was I'd understand what I was reading last night..
=.=

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home