Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm HIIIGGGHHHHHH..

.. on caffeine.
Its a wonder what caffeine does.
It keeps me so wide awake.
But I'm gonna be a zombie and pretty much a monster when I walk into school tomorrow.
And after that, I'll crash and sleep for 6 hours straight.

This ain't healthy weiiy.

But desperate situations call for desperate measures.
I hope I can remember everything I shoved in tomorrow..
I've got 2 more chapters to go,
and I hope my body can handle it.

If I continue like this by the end of SPM I'd have to be sent to a drug rehab center.
MORAL OF THE STORY: Do not study last minute if you don't want to fail. Go ahead and study last minute if you don't care about failing.

Owhkay Lights and Sounds HEEERRREEE IIIII COOOOMMMMEEEEEE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home