Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bad timing. Seriously.

Slept at 10:45pm last night.
2 hours earlier than I normally do.
And now I'm feeling as if I haven't slept at all.

Random thoughts were going around in my head the entire time.
Gah. Is there anyway to shut down your concious mind?
Cos if there is, I wanna try it. =.=
Now I see how people get addicted to cough mixture;
It sort of completely shuts down your concious mind and allows you maximum rest.
A peaceful sleep.
Haven't had that in ages.
Sigh. Guess I'm gonna be sleeping again during Science class today.

Its gonna be such a hectic week.
My piano exam's on the 10th, the youth exchange interview is on the 8th,
I've got double modmath tuition cos I missed last week,
and Slimy's in Redang. Gah.

I need cough mixture.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home