Sunday, April 23, 2006

You're a God.

Its 9 something in the morning now,
and I'm suppose to be going to Tropicana for I.U. practice.
I don't know how the hell to get there.
My mum's playing golf.
I tried sms-ing Beaver last night, but he didn't reply.
I sms-ed Dina this morning, she didn't reply. Probably still sleeping.

Omfg I think Ima have to take a cab.
There goes the last of my money...
Sigh.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Edit

Note: Warning. Picture overload!

I got invited to WeiGuan's Sweet 16 party last night.
It was pretty fun, overall. Owhkaylah, you know? :)

I went with Debra, Khei Sze and YinMun; Debra's mom sent us.
Went over to Debra's at about 6:30pm.

Owh yea, I'd like to thank Debra for sharing her camera with me last night.
Without her, this post wudnt be happening.
Everybody say thanks to Debra yea. :)
I love you Deb. <3

Owhkay. Lets continue.
After reaching Debra's house I had to makeup and stuff,
and suddenly I realized something very important.
I had forgotten to bring WeiGuan's birthday present.
=.=
I got her some bodyshop goodies, and forgotten to bring them.
I am so MCC. (Mong Cha Cha)
Luckily Debra had a backup.



I. KheiKhei and YinMun.
My hair is covering my eyes so much so I look like a dog.
Damnn. Need to trim my fringe.


After 15 minutes of going round in circles,
after a few, "Eih?? Where are we?"
and another few, "Have we passed here before?"
We finally reached WeiGuan's doorstep.



WeiGuan's house.
When we reached it was actually still bright, but then I had forgotten to take a picture. Bythe time I remembered it was already dark.

Jane and YinMun lookin' gooood. ;)




Debra and I
We were sesat-ed people waiting to be fed.



Jane. Debra and I.
Sesat-ed, hungry people.

I look like a retard. Hunger does that to me.


But just as we finished taking our photo, WeiGuan announced that we could start eating.
THANK GOD!

I give the food last night a 7/10.
I enjoyed the prawns and the fish the most.
Yummy yummy. =D



Mmmm. Fish.
I eat very gelojoh-ly.



More graceful eaters.


They say that poor people eat very fast.
And I live up to that phrase.
So after eating, I began snapping with Deb's cam.



WeiKit looks sooooo happy.



The food table.



I. Birthday Girl and Debra.



L-R: Siang with WeiGuan's birthday balloon. MLeong. Bobo. Cheang Ee. Sarah (Vincent's chiq). Thian Hong. SarahChan. WaiHong.


Now for the couples:



Couple #1: Dina and WeiKit.
So, er.. loving, yea?



Couple #2: YongMeng and Stephie.
Sweetness.



Couple #3: Sarah and WaiHong
Cuuuute. :)



Couple #4: Sarah and Vincent
They look so happy. :)


WeiGuan had this Sweet Sixteen sign,
so I took a picture of her and her girlfriends along with it.
Note: Chiqa alert!



Nice girl #1. Birthday Girl. Sarah. Joanna.
Damnn. I feel so bad! I didn't get to know her name.

I'm shy, owhkay!
Um. if you're reading this Nice Girl #1, please tell me your name. :)
I was too chicken to intro myself.
Omfg I sound like a guy wanting to get to know a girl.


Then we decided that we DJ-ian's anted a group photo.
So Debra helped us. :)



Er.. everyone wasn't ready.
Again again!



Ah. Better, much better.


Afterthat, we adjourned into the living room.
Some of the Aiya Crew guys started shuffling and stuff, so we watched.
Fyi, the Aiya Crew consist of 6 guys.
Go to www.aiyacrew.blogspot.com to find out more about them if you like.



Shuffleshuffle.






Then we played a game.
It was pretty fun.
It goes like this.
A girl has to sit on a guy's lap, and say, "Baby if you love me, would you please smile."
Then the guy would have to say in return, "Baby I love you, but I just can't smile.", without smiling or bursting into laughter (or hysterics).
Sounds easy, no?
No, it isn't easy. Unless you're Ong Khy Li.
I swear he is a good actor.



Sarah and Khy Li arranging the seating.


We started of with Jee and JenWae,
because you know lah,
everyone shy shy and alllll.











Siew Haur was so funny.
We all thought Philip wasn't gonna smile, until Siew Haur waiileeedd reallllyy loudly,
"WHYYYYY??"



The boys got abit excited.


Afterthat, we watched YongMing do his stuff.
Seriously weih, that dude can shake better than many chiqs.
Didn't take pictures, I was too mesmerized by his ass.
The girls were damned good too.
I don't know their names.. once again,
If you are the girl(s) I am talking about, please tell me your name. :)

Then finally, it was time to cut the cake!







Lucky WeiGuan had two birthday cakes.
One was an icecream cake.
Absolutely delish. XD



Yummy icecream cake. =D


Afterthat, it was present opening session!




WeiGuan and her new lingerie.
Sarah bought her lingerie!



WeiGuan and Debra
Err.. owhkay Deb.


Random pictures. XD



Sigh.. my dog style hair. =.=







































Thats a whole shitload of photos.
I needa take a showeeerrr nooww!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Comment yah! :)




Lovelove youss. ;)


Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha....mustve been a lot of hard work for u to upload the photos..

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:00:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. i enjoyed the post :) mygoodness, everyone looks so.. dressed up. :) so enviouuus :D

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice girl # 1 is pamela.
=)
damn la!
i was missing in all the pictures=(

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:36:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Ah, Pamela!
Nice name.
Yeaaa, we were all dressed up.
Parties are a good excuse to dress up. Heeheee.
And yes, it was hardwoorrkk! XD

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit.
ching dear,that's an embarassing photo of me.Looks as if i got a toothache.HAHA.

i'm actually weiguan's LAME present.bwahahaha.
And thanks so much for making me feel not so SESATED=)

love ya chingy.muah*

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gaaaawd. Can my bro really act that well? He looks so weird in the photos. Like he has face problems or something. HAH! TAKE THAT KHY LI YOU UGLY! ALWAYS SAYING I AM UGLY! WHO'S UGLY NOW?? =D Love your post anyway. Byeeee!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:57:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Debra: Nahhh, you memang not sesated wan laahh.

YiChing: Hhahaha yeaa, your bro can act pretty weell.
And about the ugly part,
errr.. oooookaaayyyyy.
Hhahahaha.:)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home