Sunday, February 21, 2010

I can hear my lover call, "Come to me"

I'm lying in bed wide awake.

The song "River of No Return" by Marilyn Monroe is playing over and over in my head.

When I close my eyes and try to sleepp, I feel even more awake.

"Oh, there's a river, called The River of No Return... Gone, gone, forever... To be lost in the stormy sea."

There was this CNY thing in the market place outside where I work today. They were playing CNY songs (the irritating kind) and old chinese songs; like the Wong Fei Hong theme song (which reminded me of daddy) and Teresa Teng's 'The Moon Represents My Heart' (which reminded me of mum) and they also had lion dances (which reminded me of my grandma - I felt tears prickling.

Funny how you never know that the last time is the last.

"You'll never return to me..."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is nice
Check out at this cool emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc

Friday, February 26, 2010 10:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home