Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sometimes you just have to let go

Met up with Eugeney on Thursday night for dinner.
Haven't seen him since last Dec... and he hasn't changed one bit.
Well he has, but in a good way. Skinnier though.

K I can't think of anythign else to type cos Im skyping with Slimy now and I'm not very good at multi tasking so PICTURES!


Owh yeah we went to 1U and had dinner at Ms. Read.

I LOVE the caesar salad there. With smoked salmon OMG!
Love the dressing they use as well; aaahhhh hunggrrrryyyyy.




Photobucket

Eugeney :)


Photobucket

I like the dimples.

How you can think that dimples are an imperfection is beyond me, Eugeney. ^^



And er.. k I know you people have been seeing enough of Slimy to last you a freaking lifetime the past month but mmm bear with me a while more k. Hehe.




Photobucket

:-*

I step on you. <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home