Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Periodic stock valuation

I. Fucking. Hate. Accounts.

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATELKA;KD'ALD';AF;LSK;SDVSLKDM;SLKV;LSKVLSKMVLKV


K.



I went to Midvalley to see Aiman right after I got back from Penang last Sunday.

My life now revolves around college, nasi lemak, Leysha (we're together all the time, ALL the time), cendol with Viki, exams (haha yes... I am panicking)..... and Slimy.

Partying will have to wait till after CNY 'o9, cos that's when Im done with the first part of my finals for gay A-levels.

Speaking of exams, I'm trying to download my stupid exam timetable and the stupid exdexcel website won't load BLAH.

And JADE'S COMING BACK ON MONDAAY!


Yeah I know some of my sentences are not really connected to the previous ones but my mind is really scattered most of the time so I just type out the first thing that comes to mind.


So... owh right, I went to see my Curlykins in MV.
(The petname does not give me goosebumps anymore which means I'm going to be using it more often from now on so prepare yourselves for more use of this once disgusting endearment.)

He bought me my favorite marble cheesecake YUMMERISMS! And a caramel macchiato.

The way to my heart is DEFINITELY through my stomach.

But poor fella... I'm making him poor with my eating habits. =.=




Photobucket

SUPERMAAANNNNN




He was recording stuff most of the time, so I had to entertain myself with his macbook; mostly taking pictures of myself (HAHA what's new right) and watching Jay Chou's new videos heeeeee (much to his chagrin).




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at his afro man


Photobucket

Act cool cannot tahan




Then we went to Souled Out a night ago (I think) for Harjun's birthday.
LAMB CHOPS AAAHHHH Aiman I love you x 100. :-*

Like I said before, the way to my heart is through my stomach.

Ooh ooh and we had this pizza thing with veggies and salmon strips and ebiko and mayo as toppings it was like a cross between sushi and italian pizza.




Photobucket

Quite a unique dish, I would say


Photobucket

ORGASM


Photobucket



Yup so that was the only happening things I did in the past week.
So sad right. :(



Photobucket

"Aiman?"

"Ha?"



Heeeeeeee sho cute!


Eih sorry May, tercopied you. Hehehe.




Blah time to finish Econs past year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home