Friday, November 14, 2008

I WANT TO GO SWIMMING

I brought my pretty black and white striped bikini and I am ready to go swwiiiiiimmmiiiinnnngggg!

I am in Penang, once again.

Spent most of the day in the car, another one of my nails broke ( blah I'm just going to cut all of them short now =.=) and I am sweating.

I do not like sweating.

I just finished reading Twilight, and I do not see why everyone keeps gushing on and on about it.

I mean, I find it interesting and all, and at certain parts quite intriguing; but it was neither omg-I-can't-put-it-down nor I-MUST-read-the-second-one-NOW (cos Leysha claimed that once you finish the first one you will yearn to start the second one right away) so um yeah.

All in all, Twilight was owhkay for me only lah. I give it a 6.5/10.

But I do want to read the entire series. It's like, I don't find it THAT good but I wanna read it anyway. Yes.

Leysha texted me just now saying, "Isn't it just wonderful??!!??!!"

And after texting her my sentiments; she didn't reply.

I hope she isn't pissed at me haha (cos she's in love with the entire series. Like, in LOVE in love)


Ommgggg my body is literally RAINING I tell youuuuu can't stand the heat!

Will be here until Sunday with nothing to do or read (I just finished Twilight during the 3.5hour journey here and didn't bring any other books to read) so I'm just going to rot here beside my cousin while he dotas the day away.

Expect more (sometimes random/odd) blog posts in the course of the next few days, will be writing much of my thoughts down as I tend to think a lot when I have nothing else better to do.



Owh. When my cousin decides to take a break from dota that is. =.=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home