Sunday, September 09, 2007

Let's hide over there and you can pretend to be my knight in shining armor

Owhkay I am damn damn damn bored and damn damn damn hungry.
Mmmm I sold off the yellow tube already hehe.
Yeah so please go visit my selltrade page owhkay owhkay owhkay nah here's the link again lololol
CLICK

Mmmm k next batch of clothes will be up by next Thursday I still have quite a few pieces to sell
help me out la you all owhkay I am poor very very very poor and I need money la ha ha ha owh yeah click on my ads too owhkay please just click let the page load then close so easy only right right right I am so hungry where's my motherrrrrrrrr with my foooooooooooooddddd omg SHE'S HOME BYE


Owh yeah go buy something from me k laaaavvvvvvvv

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home