Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pointless

Another early morning whiny post.

Why the fuck is the government making us do Moral projects?
This project is a total LIE!
How many of us actually do the stuff we write, no, COPIED/MADE UP in our dumb tugasan harians and kerja amals??

I do none of those I've written I assure you.
Talk about teaching the youngsters to lie and robbing them of their creativity AND wasting time money, paper and ink ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

And I hate the fact that even though I know this is a waste of time and it does nothing to amuse me and so I should not waste my time doing this just for a stupid grade for my SPM when it doesn't make me any more morally righteous than I am now; but yet...



Sigh. Assed education system. Led by assed people. =.=

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Ong said...

yr case is nothing compared to this:-
http://blog.limkitsiang.com/2007/06/28/jawi-raids-on-indian-restaurants-for-public-display-of-hindu-deities-pm-should-stop-the-little-napoleons/#more-355

check it out and tell me where u stand

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home