Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Boredboredboredbroeda;sdlfkjasdf'; bored out of my frickin' MIND!

Gah. May as well do this.



5 things found in your school bag .

Books.
Books.
Sweet wrappers.
W850i.
More books.


5 things found in your wallet or purse .

Cards.
IC.
Sticker pictures.
A hell lot receipts.
Ear studs and sticks.


5 favourite things in my room .

My desktop.
My hi-fi.
My bed.
My closet.
My room itself. (is that counted?)


5 things you're currently into .

Shinhwa. *blush*
Jewelry making.
Shoes.
Clothes.
Nail art.


5 people you will tag .

Slimy.
Yi Ming.
Meng Leong.
Emelia.
Tze Lin (my FAVORITE cousin haha)



***



K. I'm still shit bored.
And so I shall share with y'all, my latest obsession.
Please don't laugh at me. :(





Shinhwa - Brand New




Shinhwa - Perfect Man




Shinhwa - Brand New (onstage performance)




Shinhwa - Brand New (onstage performance)




They perform fantastically on stage.
And they don't lip sync! Well in most of their live performances anyway.
These are two my my all time fav songs from all of their 8 albums,
which is why I only posted videos of these two songs up.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*drooools*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*faints*!



O-kay. I am a freak. I am sorry. But I can't help it!
They're so.. so.. owh-please-fuck-me-now cute! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But I've to admitt, their English rap sounds kinda funny. But heck, they're Korean dudes!
They're English rap is supposed to sound bad haha.
But when they rap in Korean.. owh Holy Mother of the Lord in Heaven- DAMN HOT LOR.

The pictures don't do them any justice though. You have to watch the videos; the way they move, the way they speak, the way they dance and the way they smile.. OMFGGGG ASDKLASDLK;ASKDK;ASKD;LK





This is what happens to me when I'm bored.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home