Sunday, June 17, 2007

She can't find her place, she's losing her faith, she's fallen from grace, she's all over the place...

I need to get myself together.
Enough of this emo bullshit la, tis time to move on.

It's time to forget what's happened and just look forward;
It's time to start studying for SPM;
It's time to stop moping;
It's time to stop eating so much;
It's time to live life!


And it's also time to go cook my dad's dinner. =.=
I've to do it because my dad only knows how to work and watch tv and also cos my mom's in Singapore till Wednesday; I miss her already. :(


But before I go, short update.

I had a photo shoot yesterday.
No, I am not becoming some model or whatever (haha yeah I wish la. Hmm maybe after I grow another 5 inches and lose 10kg =.=)
It's just some thing my mom said I should do since I am now at the "peak of my youth", according to her.

I sure hope the pictures turned out nice.
Hmm I wonder if they can airbrush out the fat from my arms and shoulders and make my face look sharper.... haha yeah I wish again.
Owh well.
Will post them up (maybe la, if I think they're presentable enough) when I get them. :)



For now...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love the dress! It's so pretty. :)



Was at the Curve just now to develop some photos.
While waiting I went to scout around for external hard drives and such.
I found a set of Creative speakers at RM99 for two basic speakers and a sub woofer.
The sound was pretty good, I had the guy test it out for me hehe.
Isn't that pretty cheap? Or can you get cheaper ones nowadays?
I think it's darn cheap lor! The speakers I'm using now are 10 years old, came with the 1st computer my mom had bought me which was when I was 7.



Sigh, I miss my mom. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home