Monday, June 25, 2007

And another sun-soaked season fades away.

Nothing much has happened in the past week.
Xinhui and I have been slaving off; making mini megaphones to sell in hopes of conjuring up enough money to pay for our prom tickets but unfortunately, I think we only made half the amount. =.=

Dynamitez won again this year, as expected. :D

I took videos of a few of the teams but had not the time or strength to upload them yet cos I was down with fever the past two days and my monitor burnt sighh sigh sigh.

I'm currently using my 11 year old monitor which I'm so glad still works even after being in storage for a period of 3 years.

Omg I am so boring.

Hmmm perhaps my brain got a little damaged due to my fever; my temperature was quite high.


Anyway, will update soon with videos and all.

I didn't get Charm All Stars on my digi cam, cos everyone else drained out my camera battery. =.= What a waste!

Anyway, here's a pic of me in case anyone of you has forgotten how I look like.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Haha. Haven't had a good camwhore picture in a loooooong timeeee....


K gonna be late for school asd;lkasd;lkas;dlkas;l

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home