Tuesday, June 05, 2007

There's no combination of words that I could put at the back of a postcard..

And so I am back from Penang.
Actually I came back yesterday, but fell sick and was lazy to blog la haha.
I'm still lazy to blog, which is why I'm not gonna upload any pictures now, perhaps tomorrow or something.

Forum SUCKED this year.
Last year's in Johor was like, 50 times better.
We were put in Bayview Hotel which contributed to it sucking even more.
If we were placed in Evergreen Laurel or Gurney Hotel it probably wouldn't have sucked so bad.

Everything about this forum was just bad.

From the hotel we were placed in, to the food, to the constant bus rides; just everything la.

We had to go to Dewan Sri Pinang and Han Chiang High School for the award ceremonies and banquets and were ferried around in "shuttle buses" which were actually normal bas sekolahs.
=.=

There was this parade thing which I heard was really bad cos everyone had to dress in their garb for fellowship night meaning most of the girls had to trudge around the muddy grass in their heels and everything.
Besides the fact that Penang ain't a place with cool weather but the total opposite.
Penang weather is worse than PJ owhkay! Because it's an island, for those of you who don't know.

And to top off everything, the fellowship dinner was held in a tent with lousy air conditioning and lousy food.
According to Ni Juin (or was it someone else? I don't remember) the whole place had a foul stench because everyone was sweating from walking in the parade earlier.

Luckily for MayMay, Ying, Ahchandrah and I, we'd skipped the dinner and went fine dining at this place called 32 Mansion!

The food there was orgasmic, I tell you. SO worth the money we paid, which wasn't much at all.

Well we mostly (or rather the guys and Ying and Sarah haha) gambled and talked cock while I watched and laughed and slept and even went swimming!

Overall the whole trip was owhkay, it wasn't that fun but neither was it that bad.

I'd have to say the best part of the entire thing was when we went fine dining at 32 Mansion. :)


Hmmm. Maybe just one picture... :)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy happy. :D



The dress I'm wearing is shared between Machi and I.
We both liked it and were both broke so we each paid 50% out of the total for the dress, and agreed to share it.

You know I heard from Ying that there's this myth where if your best friend borrows your clothes you and that person won't be best friends anymore and vice versa.
I personally don't think it's true, perhaps just coincidence.

But heck, you never know.

Well this isn't exactly lending/borrowing, its more of a... partnership.
But my daddy always tells me to never start a partnership in business with a close friend, because most of the time you won't be best friends anymore at the end! :S

Haha well, more pictures tomorrow, or something.
If I'm feeling well and not too lazy. :)


Toooodles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home