Tuesday, May 22, 2007

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman like you imagined when you.. were young.

Edit.
At 10.28pm.


K so since I'm lazy to go do addmaths, I shall continue blogging.
Hmmm what to blog about.

Pik Yie pierced her belly a few days ago.
I've been thinking of piercing mine too, but always thought to just save the money (RM115 weiy! Can buy so many clothes haha) cos I just noticed my naval is kinda weird.
I mean, it looks normal la, just that its really high up.

And besides that I've a really flabby tummy so I think I should just use the money to go buy myself some doll tops.
You know, those which are fitting at the bust line but have no waistline?
Those that are tight at the top and loose in the bottom?
Yeah. Those are what I should be wearing haha.

I've pretty sensitive skin too, so I think taking care of a naval piercing would be pretty difficult considering it was already really hard for me to take care of one of my ear piercings. =.=
And I'd have to lay off eggs and chicken and seafood for some time!
Which isn't a bad thing at all la, cos I really need to lose weight, but still. :(


Hmm I just noticed that I've just told the entire world about my oddly high up naval ha ha.


I can't wait to go to Italiannies for Carbonara! And I've been itching to try the Seafood Risotto.
Can't wait for Thursday heeheee. :D
Omg food again.




Sigh. I don't wanna fail addmaths. :(




***




The past month has been tiring.
All the extra late nights and extra early morning's have taken a toll on my body, mostly my eyes.
They're dark shadows and eye bags (gasp!) forming below them.
I look like one of those emo goth chiqs now! haha... owhkay not funny.

Just 2 more days till the end of my midterms! I have to keep hanging on.

And suddenly I feel too tired to continue typing.
My mind is threatening to shut down any moment and I may just drop dead with my face flat against my keyboard.


Haha.
That was funny.. right? Heh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home