Friday, May 25, 2007

Bad decisions.

I should've went to school today.
I should've been wiser, after all I've been through.
I should've waited.
I should've listened to those around me.
I should've listened to the voice in my head.
I should've forced myself to get over it.
I should've thought about it more.
I should've called Eugene.
I should've... I should've.


I shouldn't have called him.
I shouldn't have given in.
I shouldn't have allowed myself to cave.
I shouldn't have acted so rashly.
I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have.



At least now I know.

I know that I've completely left him behind.


I guess this is what they call retribution.


I've always believed in karma.
And my friend, what just happened, is karma.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home