Sunday, May 20, 2007

Migrain.

I can't concentrate so I'm gonna blog.
Its been 3 days since I started on Bab 3 of Sejarah form 4 and I haven't even finished it.
3 days, owhkay! I should've completed it in a day if not less. =.=
I just can't seem to concentrate. =/


So anyway, if you people have been reading my blog since last year, you'd have noticed that I'm a big fan of the Taiwanese drama It Started With A Kiss.
I even posted up my review on it and links for those who wanted to watch it, too.

Well now, they're having a sequel! It Started With a Kiss 2!
Omgomgomg!

Haha.
Its airing Sept 9th this year.
I sooo can't wait. Screw SPM la ha ha.

The sequel starts off with Zhi Shu and Xiang Qing's wedding!
They even had a press conference on the 30th of March which is posted on youtube!

K I think I'm freaking everyone out but whatever. =P



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My favorite on screen couple!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Such a cute couple! Omg! Haha.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Eeeeeeee!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The crowd asked them to kiss, so she did that


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then they started laughing!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

They look damn good together!



Owhkay I have officially freaked out myself.
I think I've been single for so long that I've to watch shows like these to feel the love that I haven't felt in a long time haha.


Owhkay chicken rice is here and then back to Sejarah yay. =.=

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cHrIstInA_YY said...

sweet. she looks cute. Juz watched her Tokyo Juliet.

Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home