Saturday, May 12, 2007

Owhkay. So.

Tis time to panic.
I've got Accounts II on Tuesday and AddMaths II and Science II on the same day (thursday)!
asdjklasdjklasdjklasdjklasdl;'asdl;'asdl;'asdl;'!

This coming week is going to be pure hell.
I can't do accounts, and I sure as HELL can't do addmaths.
And I need to study for Science II meaning that I can't practice much addmaths the night before cos I've to study for Science and this means I won't be sleeping that night.
Looks like I've to stock up on caffeine.....

I am finally starting to worry.
And I should've started to worry like, what? Last month? =.=
Talk about delayed reaction.
If I did start worrying last month I wouldn't be here rambling about how little time I have to learn up everything to help me pass (yes. I am only aiming to pass. HAH!) and the fact that I should've done my homework and started studying earlier and etc etc etc.

Its funny when I think about it,
because every time the exam season comes I just whine about what I should've done, but never actually do it the next time it happens again.

Take for example yesterday night.
I was supposed to start learning how to do the dumb perkongsian chapter in accounts but ended up editting myself a new template which doesn't look that nice as it did the first time I saw it.

And ended up doing no accounts whatsoever.


My so called "resolve" needs a hell lot strengthening. =.=



***



Joe Hisaishi is a GENIUS.






Owh, he's the bald old guy playing the piano. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home