Thursday, May 24, 2007

THE TRIP

Edit.

My name is Yeoh Wai Hong.

****************************

Bonjour la vista (whatever that means) Good day fellow mateys !

I am here to take over Hwee Ching's blog. Cause Hwee Ching just asked me to.
Okay let's see, she asked me to post about my Genting trip..
Publish some photos taken from my Genting trip..
Change the fonts I'm using right now since it's the same ol' font that she's using all the time.
Since I'm guest blogging Chingzor's blog, I'll have to blog in Chingzor's way.
Rants, rants, rants, rants, rants and pictures, pictures and MORE PICTURES !

Okay okay okay okay okay okay.
So it all started off with me and my fellow bandmates wanted to hang out and take band pictures somewhere.
So we decided to have 2 days 1 night trip to Genting Highlands.
Ok so everybody confirmed that they're going.
Then suddenly one of my bandmate ffk'ed.
So we had to find replacement, so we found a guy who looks like the ffker (Cheng Hong) but only shorter and darker.

Ok, so we took the LRT to Terminal Putra.
Then we saw this guy.
Yeah, when I saw this guy's ass crack my reaction was like, OMFG ASS FLASHER TAKE PICTURES PLS !
Ok so I didn't dare to take it cause his girlfriend or whatever was staring at us as if she knows what we're planning to do.
So Vincent took it instead, yeah he's a sick bastard.


So we went to the Outdoor Theme Park.
Sat flying coaster which costed me like RM8. Freaking assholes.
Sat Corkscrew. It was fun.
Did not sit Space Shot cause I had a feeling that the brake is gonna die off and the thing will just crash down to the floor from the first drop. Tried to warn my friends but they didn't listen instead they called me a wussy.
So instead of risking my life on the ride, I took pictures of them.

'Eh faster smile for the camera, CHEEESEEE!'

Skip skip skip.
We had camwhoring sessions in some camwhore paradise opposite Resort's Coffee Bean, hotel rooms' walkway, streets and more.

Coolest emo picture ever !

Me being emoboy

Malaysia's very own Wenthworth Miller :D

Ok that's about it.
Hwee Ching, thank you for giving me this big opportunity to become a guest star blogger of Beneath This Facade: The Search. I am ever thankful for giving me your username and password :D


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home