Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sinful.

Valentines Day for me was owhkay.
It wasn't really owhkay, but it was owhkay.
If you get what I mean.

I guess it was actually quite an owhkay day la, I mean, if I think of everything that happened.
I couldn't stop screwing up on everything,
But yet I had fun yesterday.

Went over to Hong's house with Sarah, May Ee, Siang and Ying for dinner.
It was supposed to be a singles thing, but there were two couples there all kissy huggy lovey and eventhough Ying's other half wasn't there she isn't exactly single.

So that just left me.
Haha.

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning around this time to Penang for CNY.
I SO can't wait. I need this holiday. I need to go swimming.

But now, I just wanna go back to sleep.




And take a shower. Haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home