Sunday, February 11, 2007

And it begins again.

First term starts in exactly 18 days,
and I've been on a Grey's Anatomy and Wei Xiao Pasta marathon this entire weekend starting Friday everning.
The only times I wasn't watching either series was when I had to shower, go shopping, or sleep.
I didn't stop to eat cos I continued watchig while I was eating.

I think my short-sightedness just went up by a hundred haha.
And all my first term marks just went down by 10. :(


Shopping makes me happy la.
I haven't bought anything in awhile, and doing that on Saturday felt soooooo gooood.
Should've bought myself a new pair of shades though..
I have no jodoh with shades weiy. Everytime I buy a pair I break them almost the next week.
=.=
There was one time I bought a new pair of shades and the next day I wore it when I went to visit my grandfather's grave,
and on the way there there was a huge storm and a tree fell on my the car my family and I were in; and I lost my shades I don't know how hahahahhaha

Mmmm yeah. Sorry la, no pictures I know y'all are bored reading my shit (thats IF you even read my shit) but heck it la I am an unhappening person.

I am going to fail my exams laaaa wtf laaaaa.


I like icecream.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




I think alphabet fries are DAMN COOL.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I look so manly.
I miss Jade. :(


Owh yeah everyone wish Hau-er happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Hau-er. :)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hahahahahaha retard hahahahahhahahahahahahahha




Owh and Yong Meng too happy birthday Yong Meng byebye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home