Sunday, January 21, 2007

Everybody's lookin' at me. But thats alright I like attention.

I was so bored last last night I decided to take pictures of myself.
I had to edit them like crazy cos I've a fat face and my skin colour looked hell weird in most of the pictures I took that night.

Mmmm I suddenly forgot what I wanted to blog about.
Im getting old la. I always have something to say to someone but when I turn to the person, I totally forget what I had intended to say!
And now its happening again.
Just that this time its while I'm typing. =.=
So I'll just randomly say whatever's on my mind..

Jade and I are going to the Curve today. Shopping weee!
Not really la, cos of the money factor, but whatever la.

I'm starting to fear even more that the skeletons in my closet are going to pop out anytime and devour me anytime soon now..

I like Paris Hilton's songs.

I need to slim down.

I'm hungry.





K. since I can't remember what I was gonna blog about,
I'm just gonna end this one with two songs by Paris Hilton haha.

There're no official videos made for this song, some people (who I think are very free) just decided to put together pictures and the song together to make one.
So yea. Just listen to the song.

And I have no idea why the creator of the video put together Sophia Bush's pictures with Paris Hilton's very slutty (but nice) song.




Paris Hilton - Turn It Up




Paris Hilton - Turn You On


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home