Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Disenchanted

I went to sleep at 10pm yesterday. It was a bad idea.
I usually sleep at 12 or 1am, but this time I decided to try sleeping a little earlier.

What. A. Bad. Idea.

I woke up 3 times last night. at 1:45am, 3 something, and 5 something.
I feel as if I haven't slept at all last night.
Gah I don't wanna go to school.

In life you always have to make decisions, like em or not.
There's always that certain something that you want to do,
and that certain something which you feel obliged to do.

This time I think Im going to have to do the one which I feel obliged to do.

Its Valentines Day.
I don't like Valentines Day. I am a bitter person.
Bitter people don't like Valentines Day.

I don't like hope very much today either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home