Monday, January 22, 2007

I swear to GOD I did not ask for this.

Luck has SO not been on my side lately.
I seem to be screwing EVERYTHING up.
Yeah I know some of you are probably saying "When has she never screwed anything up? Heh."

Haha sometimes I ask that to myself.
When the hell have I not screwed up?
I can count all those times with just my right hand. =.=

How do people learn responsibility?
If there was a subject in school on this I'd so take it.
I need to learn reponsibility.
I need to learn how to take care of myself. Like really, take care of myself.

Damn I hate it when I'm looking for something and can't find it no matter how hard I look.
I just wish it were at the place I thought it to be.
I just wish I was a little more responsible. That way I wouldn't even be looking for the damned things.

Life's a bitch. One hell of a big-assed bitch.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home