Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am a PMS-ing bitch

Editted.
At 4:11pm



Had debate team selections just now.
And as I had suspected.. I didn't get Taylor's.
I am dissapointed.
I guess I'm just not up to their standards.. but well,
at least I got picked for the KDU debate.
Like thay always say; if you can't have the best, then second best will just have to do.
I don't like settling for second bests' (who the hell does?), but I'll take what I get.


Last year, after I'd told this person that I had lost in the second round of the Help debate,
she said to me, "You're good, really! You just need a second chance to prove yourself."

I just nodded and thought maybe yeah.. I just need another chance.

But now that I think about it, there is nothing of myself to prove.
Whyever did I think that I had a chance.. owh wait, I did.
I had a chance, I tried and I failed.

Who was I kidding?









Myself. Thats for sure.





xxx






May Yi says, "Yes, you are."


Heh.
Couldn't get into blogger this morning, thus pissing me off.
Came to school feeling like killing someone.
I did almost murder Su Han (this bird-like looking fella in my class HAHA) a few times.

Omg la, Machi is bending over me talking on the phone with Trina and it looks like she's giving me cunnilingus from afar and I'm having my monthly dues now (hence the title of this post) hahahhahaa.


Ew...




Btw, we're in the school's library. Yes, the school's library has WiFi.
But the connection is damn shitty. To load my blogger dashboard took me about 10 minutes of waiting.
Damn chat long lor. =.=

Couldn't log into blogger to blog this morning when I woke up feeling angry at the world and thus making me late for school cos I was so unsatisfied about not being able to get into my dashboard I even restarted my modem twice but still couldn't get in and by that time it was already 6:50am and I had to leave the house at 7 if not I'd be late but I left at 7:10 anyway and thank God for Sabrina bless her soul for letting me in even though they started the doa already.

Haha what a long sentence weeeeeeee.


When I look at Machi at the corner of my eye she looks like she's picking her nose HAHAHAHAHAHA.
In the library summore LOL.


I just realized that its my last year of school and I'm going to college next year.

Omg so fast.

I mean like, its always seemed so far away and that I could always think about where I wanna go what I wanna do and what I wanna study and omg la time is running out.



K byebye.







I wanna study in UK but my mummy no money :(
Haha and with me speaking and writing like that I don't think I qualify for UK anyway. =.=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home