Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yeah, because..

Its gonna be a tiring and stressful 9 days.
I'll be starting work tomorrow at The Oval, 1Utama.
There's a Disney thing going on, and Im one of the GRO's.

No, I am not working as a bar girl/protitute or whatever else you think of when you read the word GRO.
I'm working from 1 to 7 something, so do visit me if you're in 1U.
I'll be working with Machi, Jillian and some others.

I've got AddMaths tuition at Terry's every morning from 10pm to 12 and then straight to 1U for work.
Its gonna be helluva tiring..

Initially I was thinking of only working during November,
so I could fully concentrate on AddMaths during December.
But the materialistic side of me overcame the better part of my judgement and I decided that working a little more wouldn't hurt seeing as I have so many things I wanna buy...
and Christmas and NYE is coming too.
Can't go partying without money now, can I?

And there I go again, finding reasons to justify my constant lack of judgement.
Well, there's no turning back now.
My head's already in the water, and its a little late to pull myself back up.

I really shouldn't be blogging now.
I've got so many pages of sums on Quad Functions to complete...



Sigh.
Owh yeah, Grace's party pictures..
I'll post them up if I can find the time.
If you really want the pictures, keep nudging me on MSN (like what Yu Szen did haha)
Or email me and I'll attach them to my reply and send them to you.
Or, just ask Jesse.



Owhkay, toodles for now. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home