Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bride In Dream

Here I am again, at 6:30 in the morn.
As usual, a bit of my random thoughts and complaints before I get go get ready for school.
But today, its complaints.

I feel as if there is nothing to look forward to in life,
except all our obligations, duties.
If one can even look forward to those.

Sometimes I wish I could just move to somewhere else,
somewhere where no one knows me and start over.
Some people may call it running away.
I call it rebirth.

I don't know what I want in life anymore.
Everything seems so superficial..
Everyone seems so superficial.
Or perhaps it is just me, still trying to fit it.

Sometimes I just wish I'd go to sleep one night,
and perhaps never wake up the next morning.
But yet the thought scares me.
I want to leave all this, but yet I am afraid.

Nothing seems worth living for now, really.
Everything is just so.. I can't find the word for it.


Haha. I bet you people who actually bother reading are getting sick of my lamenting on how shitty life is.



But life is just that. SHITTY.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurrmm....lolx life IS shitty.and besides its ur blog..so you are entitled to complain how crappy life is here..i mean if you cant complain at ur blog where else can u complain X)

Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging in the morning when you really should be getting ready for school.

No wonder you were late today la! Or maybe it was just an excuse to con blackfaceCecelia.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:53:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

I was late cos my mum's car broke down like what, 8 times?
Proton Wira's are shitty.
Don't EVER buy wira's.
No offense to anyone who owns/is gonna buy a Wira. I'm just saying.

Im scared of Cecilia. :(

Thursday, July 13, 2006 3:34:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cecilia? why?

she *can* be intimidating.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home