Thursday, April 20, 2006

This Internal Inferno.

Another post today.
I've been blogging for 3 days in a row now,
just goes to show that I ain't got a life.
=.=


Warning: Long and pretty angry post. Brace yourselves. =D



This morning, had PJ first two periods.
And we all know that I'm Pn. Chen's "favourite" student.

Yesterday, I bumped into her when I was at the bilik guru,
and she told me to tell my class and 4Mersawa (my class and 4Mes combines for PJ)
to bring PJ textbooks.
So this morning, a few people from my class did not bring the textbook, although I had already told them.
For me, I didn't bother buying the textbook cos it'll only go to waste,
considering that my past PJ textbooks have only been opened..
Twice. At the most.
I think that if I aint gonna use it at all might as well save my mother's money, right.
So obviously I didn't bring it.

And Pn. Chen, being the chicken she is, started of her talk about peraturan dan taklimat drpd Pn. Lee (I swear she has the strong urge to pee in her pants everytime she says/hears the name "Pn.Lee").
The she starts telling us that Pn. Lee wants us to beratur when coming to meet her in the morning.. etcetc.
The she asks us whether we come to school in PJ clothes,
or wear uniform first then change after putting our bags in class.
Only 1 person puts their bags in class first, then goes to change into PE gear.


"Ahhh. Itulah, saya tidak benarkan yah! Kalau Pn. Lee nampak jangan cakap saya benarkan! Jangan cakap nama saya! Nanti Pn. Lee marah I, I akan marah you!" cries Pn. Chen.


Damn loser. See how pathetic she is?
She is SO afraid of Pn. Lee.
And she speaks contantly in BM, cos her English sucks cock.
I'm not exagerrating. Its a true fact.

Then after blabbering on about peraturan Pn. Lee and blablabla..
She asks again, who didn't bring their textbooks.
Sara Leong put up her hand and tells Pn. Chen that she left her textbook in class,
and then tells her to go back and get it. Sara gets up to go back to class to get her textbook.


"Eih! Eih! Saya takde pass keluar, ar! Nanti you kena tangkap jangan cakap nama saya!"
, yells Pn. Chen.


Wtf, right? You fucking ask her to go back to get her book, then you don't give her a pass and you tell her that if she gets caught that she can't say that you didn't give her a pass (which you probably forgot to bring it out with you) when its your fucking rightful responsibilty, especially when YOU told her to go back and get it.



Some people are just so fucking irresponsible and DAMNED self-centered.
Not to mention she has completely NO maruah diri.
I just had to say that BM cos I know if she's reading this she probably wouldn't understand
what the word DIGNITY means.
Her English sucks cock remember?
HELL. SHE sucks cock.
Argh.

Haven't finished yet,
Then she looks at me, since I put up my hand when she asked who didn't bring their textbooks.
And she says,


"Tengoklah. Saya sendiri beritahu anda, dua kali somemore, damn kamu tidak bawa juga. Inilah. Kepimpinan melalui teladan."


I felt like telling her this:

If I were really to lead my friends by influencing them, I would just tell them ALL to ponteng your bloody class, cos you don't even plan anything for us to do during PJ lesson, and then expect us to find something to do. And when we dont, you go around writing our names so you'll have someone, or rather some people else to take your place when you get fucked by Pn. Lee. AND, I don't have to influence, I'll just TELL THEM DIRECTLY.

But I didn't, cos I didn't wanna cause any trouble.
Besides, I wasn't pissed. I was actually enjoying this whole thing cos she's so SCARED,
that Mr. Chia or Pn. Lee will see any of us without textbooks and blame her.

So in the end, when she looked at me, I stared right back at her,
with my (I have to say) trademark defiant face.
I call it my trademark cos everytime a teacher chides me,
I'll give them that senyum kambing stare.
(I'm sure you know what that means, right Pn. Chen? I described it in BM JUST FOR YOU.)

For 10 seconds, it went like this.
She was trying to wear me down with her stare, but I stared back; defiant.
Then I gave her my little snide smile,
and I could see her nostrils flare up in anger.


Ah. The fulfilling sensation of satisfaction.


I never respected her from the start because she doesn't bother to think about things on her own.
All she ever does is listen what OTHER people tell her to do,
And pee in her too short ugly PJ pants whenever Pn. Lee confronts her abot something.


I miss Pn. Caroline. :(
She was such a sweet lady, and she REALLY cared about us.
Whenever we did stretching or warmups before doing an excercise, she'll say-


"Girls, warm up properly yea? Don't want to hurt your muscles, if not it'll give you problems when you get old."


Pn. Chen, on the other hand, would always say-


"Girls. Warm up properly yea. Nanti you pull your muscle lah, or you twist your ankle lah, you come and blame me. Then get me into trouble."


You see the difference?
I sure do. Chickened Bitch.

And not just that, she uses us, students as a scapegoat.
GOD, don't EVER get me started on that.
I may never stop.


Sigh. So much drama in one morning.
And just as I thought our relationship was getting "better".
XD

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On a brighter note, I got my two babies fixed already!
My Hifi set died-ed on me a few weeks ago, and I finally got it fixed. =D=D
I was starting to rot with my with my lousy 10yrold computer speakers.

My other baby, which is my Olympus IR300 Digi Cam,
had some problems with the memory card, which I've mentioned in my previous post.
I sent it to the shop, and the guy played around with it abit,
and TADA! All fixed.
Shudve asked him to teach me. ;)
Goooddiiieee! So now I'll get to take picturess during WeiGuan's party!
XD XD XD

Yea yea I know. Very messy.



My Babies. :)


And this concludes today's post.
TTFN! XD




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha.

Ching, you know you're much more funnier when you're ANGRY.

Haha, that's FUNNY man. (:

"I'll give them that senyum kambing stare.
(I'm sure you know what that means, right Pn. Chen? I described it in BM JUST FOR YOU.)"

Classic man. Sarcasm is your middle name. Blah.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!SUPER FUNNY!!!!...haha i love ur bloggie..so entertaining =) ...she taught me moral in form 3.nv fucking teach.just read notes out and we have to copy.read so damn fast somemore
bitch.and i love ur attitude towards her.she so fucking deserves it ;)

Friday, April 21, 2006 2:34:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Owh yes she does. : )

Friday, April 21, 2006 8:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home