Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lucky

Do you hear me, talking to you?

Hehe.


Slept at 12 something yesterday and now I'm so wide awake.
Since my blog has been pretty much dead over the past week, I shall now post up some random pictures I've taken over the past week.
And some little recaps of the random things I've been doing the past week.

I'm so bored of all the songs in my playlist.
Actually right now I'm just bored of everything.=.=
Feeling so restless so early in the morning...




Photobucket

Was at Chili's with Aiman last... Last Thursday? I think?

And that is Chili's Beef Bacon Burger.
Orgasm guaranteed.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to Porto Romano in TTDI for Aiman's birthday.
Then went to watch Bangkok Dangerous after that. Which sucked. Haha.
The trailer was so good though. =/


Photobucket

Sort of did some volunteer work last week at Kampung Kerinchi for the Global Peace Fest.
Kampung Kerinchi is smelly.


Photobucket

Poor guys from my team had to clean the clogged up drains!

The UM guys were quite cute hehe. K not all lah but just this one fella AND OMG the Thai guys!
Yeah they flew in Thai students to help out haha.
I took quite a few pictures with them but all not with my phone/camera lah so mm.


Photobucket

This is Balinderjit Singh. One of my punjabi friends.


Photobucket

This is Walter.
Walter was fat. But now he is buff.
Walter used to have lala green hair with a lala haircut. But now he has sexy chestnut hair with a short, neat cut. I sometimes want to date Walter.


Photobucket

This is Jayesh Barathan. We just call him Jay, I think cos it sounds cooler.
Because you know, try saying Jay Barathan in the James Bond way.
Like- My name is Barathan; Jay, Barathan.

Wa wa.


Photobucket

And yah this woman you know lah mm.


Photobucket

Act cute


Photobucket

This is Viknesh. Viki for short.
I've only recently been hanging out a lot with him.
And I have discovered that if I were to have an Indian blood brother, it would be Viki.
I heart Viki.

But he's always taking stupid pictures =.=


Photobucket

Like this one.


Photobucket

We went to eat waffles yesterday after going for Leysha's sister, Ashvina's thing at Amnesty International.


Photobucket

Candid


Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to cut their waffles up into small bits so they'd eat faster =.=

I'm like their mom lah.


Photobucket

A very pretty mom.

Haha!




Omg it's only 8.07am.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home