Thursday, September 18, 2008

I need more courage.

I know there have been an abundance of emo posts lately, I'm just going through some shit right now.


Some self-inflicted shit, seriously.


In the past week I have realized that I am more susceptible to the human condition (especially selfishness; and yes Leysh, I used your phrase hahaha) than I think I am.

I still can't believe what I thought was never gonna happen; happened, can't believe I actually faced up to it, can't believe what I had actually subconsciously expected him to do, can't believe I am now in this situation when about 3 weeks ago we were still talking and bonding and laughing, can't believe that I can feel sad even while listening to Metro Station's Shake Shake, can't believe how I keep seeing you in everyfuckingthing I do and I can't believe I'm actually taking time off... us (I don't know what other term that can be appropriately used) and I need to make out.




Gah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home