Monday, September 15, 2008

This is the most self centered thing I have done, ever.

The wait is killing me.
I need an answer. It does not bother me who he chooses... as long as he's made the right choice for himself.

The other thing that has been eating at me, is that what I did was so selfish.

I've completely left her out of this, when she is one-third of this entire... thing.

I hate it that I've been so self centered, thinking that I was the only one feeling so much shit... when she doesn't even know what's going on.



I just need to say-
that I'm sorry for being like this; I know by doing what I did, I've hurt all three of us (albeit unintentionally), caused confusion.. all just to make sure that I don't have any regrets in the future.


And that you don't have to worry about hurting me. I know I've told you this countless times, but I just need to say it one more time.

As long as you're happy... I don't care who you choose.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home