Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's not supposed to sink

College started again today, and everyone else looks so fresh from the break... except me. =.=

I feel as if I haven't had a holiday. I think it's because I was working the most of it, and still had to go back to college every Tuesday and Wednesday for LAN.

Today My accounts lecturer Ms. Anu said "People, you only got 3 months to your main exam so please start revising and catching up on your work"

I was like "Mmm yeah k whatever serious WTF 3 MONTHS ONLY MEH?"


Hailat.


And then today I wore a black three quarter sleeved off shoulder top with purple pants and purple shoes to college.
Leysh wore a black long sleeved off shoulder top with jeans and purple shoes.

Damn groupie weiy serious hahaha we hang out waaay too much man.


K I need to sleep... the nutrient lining my uterus walls has just begun collapsing today, and I am feeling more tired than I usually do.



I haven't posted up any poser pictures of myself for some time hmm.




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home