Sunday, September 07, 2008

Prada dresses never broke my heart

Girls, if you feeling shitty; sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach won't seem to go away all you wanna do is cry whine bawl I have the perfect solution to get rid of all these shitty feelings.


SHOPPING. If you can't go out to shop it's fine, do ONLINE SHOPPING.


I've been doing this online shopping thing for quite some time (thanks to Ying babe you lifesaver) and the past few days I've been religiously looking through a whole mass of shops and buying buying buying and I feel so damned good right now.

No more perpetual sinking feeling, no more darkness surrounding me!

Just pretty pretty clothes! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!


But I get quite emo when someone replies my mail with a "sorry babe we're sold out" or "Babe, I'm so sorry it was just sold!"
But that's not a problem really, just go scour other websites for similar items or find something else you like!

One of the stuff I bought:




Photobucket

Picture credits: Shopaholics Unite!



I bought the fushia pink one!
Hehhehe happy happy

And just last week I bought a pair of shoes from Topshop (don't remember if I've already mentioned) but yes whenever the shittiness was getting a little too much to handle I just thought of them and I felt a teeny bit better. Serious.



So yes, all you girls who are feeling down and low, GO SHOPPING!
If you need help with which sites to go to I suggest you scroll down til you see the icon Diary of An E-Shopaholic; great place to start for beginners, and great reference for the shopping martyrs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home