Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What are we fighting for?

Gah I just can't seem to get myself to sit down and study.
Only a mere 33 days away...

We surprised Dina at her house yesterday.
Siang called me up on Sunday night telling me about it, and I asked him how many people were gonna come.
And he answered, "A few people only la..."
Haha in the end we all came in 4 cars, which is about 20 people.

Aunty Farah (Dina's mommy) prepared a whole load of food for us.
The corn beef stuffed croissant was orgasmic hehe.





We sang for Dina first,




And then for the rest of the October babies.



We hope you liked the little thing we planned for you. :)



***



Dear Dina,


Happy 17th Birthday. I'm sorry I didn't get you a real present, because I am broke.
I shared to pay for your new bag, though. :D
And I also made you something, which I will pass to you this Sun when I go to your place for Raya. :)


For now, just know that I love you, and I'll always be your very big-mouthed, big-breasted (I am not boasting), fat and loving, Ching Bing.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Muchos lovee.



***



Haha fuck. I didn't know I had to tell her I didn't go to school today.
Mmmmm she must be so pissed waiting for me outside...
Gah I shud've smsed her. Sigh. I crave mobility.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home