Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A little bit is not that much to ask to make things right

I skipped school today to study.
And ended up watching Lemony Snicket Series of Unfortunate Events.
The baby Sunny Baudelaire the the most adorable little girl I have ever seen!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I absolutely love movies like that, don't know why it didn't occur to me to catch it on the big screen when it first came out.

Yeah so other than watching a movie, I also ended up finishing my novel and playing with facebook. =.=

I have so little willpower; if not none.
Sigh.

I've been doing the same question in my Econs past year questions book for the past three days!
What the hell have I been doing?
I really, really, reaalllyyyy have to stop slacking off.
And buying clothes...

Gosh that's another problem.
I'm already in debt and instead of saving up to repay my debts I am buying more clothes!
I just can't stop buying omg!

I think I need to remove my modem and hide it somewhere.
The internet is killing me.
It's giving me access to facebook, selltrade, msn... owh dear.
I NEED to do something before I ruin myself!


Now if only I had the guts to unplug my modem and give it to my dad...


***


Today is Tan MayMay, one of the Fat Sister's birthday.
She turns 17 today!
Lol she's just turned 17 and I am turning 18 in abt 3 months haha.
I am old.

Well my dear Fat Sister, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your hse this morning,
but I hope you enjoyed this other surprise. :)

AND MAY THE FAT SISTERS LIVE ON!
We survived PMR... we are gonna survive SPM.
If anything, we have our back up Fat Sister, Dina, to continue on our legacy.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fat Sister looovveeee <3



***



Owh and DBSK FANS!
If you have not yet signed the petition to postpone the concert dates till after SPM, then please, please do so right now. It will not take even 5 minutes of your time.


Sign the petition

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home