Thursday, October 04, 2007

We all have the same things to go through

We are alike in so many ways.
I now feel sorry that I was so angry at you.
You have trouble letting go, too. I know how it feels.
Your experience, of course, is on a bigger scale.
But nevertheless.... I know how you feel.

And for that, I forgive you.
You hurt... I know that now.


I ran nonstop 2 rounds around my neighborhood to let off all the pent up energy I had from my anger at 12.30 in the afternoon just now.

It felt wonderful.
Perhaps you should try it, too... it gave me a clearer mind afterward.
And Lord knows, a clearer mind is what we all need when faced with troubles of letting go.


On another note, I just wanna say how much I love love love love love x100 my mother.
There is not another being who is as understanding and loving as she is.


I smsed her this afternoon:
Mummy we've to leave early today, owhkay. 7.30pm. Come home early k.

And she replied:
Ok baby.


I know it doesn't seem really significant, but it was then that I realized even more, how much my mother means to me.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My dearest Mummy.



When all else fails... I know I'll always have my mother.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home