Friday, September 28, 2007

Tonight you're mine... completely.

Just finished watching the first ep of Grey's Anatomy season 4.
And I swear, if Derek falls for Lexie Grey I am SO not watching anymore.

Terry promised to give us RM50 if we can complete a whole book of form 4 past year questions by Sunday.
I've still 1/4 of it to go.
What do you think are the odds of me actually completing the entire thing by 12 noon on Sunday?
My differentiation chapter is 3/4 empty. Haha.

I wanna go for McD's buffet tomorrow.
Was originally supposed to go with Dina and MayMay and Xin but now it appears we're not anymore, then I smsed Curly to see if he wants to go (it's buka puasa time) and he didn't reply.
So.... anyone wanna go with me? Anyone? Anyone at all? *cricket sounds*
:(

I wonder if I'll be able to let go (yes it's the whole 'letting go' crap again, no I'm not over it yet) when the time comes.
These are futile attempts, I know, but perhaps... just perhaps, they might work?
Haha I know I'll read these posts once again and not even understand myself.

I've just realized that Grey's Anatomy is too damn drama for me.
May it's cos I can relate to some of the issues portrayed in that series...

I need to be rich or marry a rich guy when I come of age.
I just can't stop spending...



I think I really AM blowing everything out of proportion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home