Sunday, September 30, 2007

But darlin' most of all, I love how you love me.

I seem to to be addicted to listening to oldies these days, thanks to my daddy.
He keeps asking me to download songs for him, and that got me listening to them.
I forgot how much I loved those songs...
Oldies' are so romantic, and very short and sweet.
And the voices of the singers are so unique, the tunes so... original.
The only voice I've heard that has that effect on me other than Bobby Vinton is JaeJoong. HAHA.

I didn't manage to finish Terry's book and thus did not receive his RM50.
Sigh... If only I had more perseverance ha ha.
Owhh welll.

I think the stress is beginning to show on my face.
My skin is dry, there are bumps all over, and the dark rings under my eyes are more prominent than ever...
And time... is running out.



***


I'm glad I sent that email.
Perhaps I should've done it earlier... ah well.
I was surprised at your reply, honestly.
I didn't expect you to... I've lost my words haha.
But I think you get what I mean.

I'm glad we're talking again now (well sort of la hahaha)
and I'm glad I still have you.. even after such a long period of estrangement.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stark.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home