Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Say my name, say my name!

Hahahahahahha say my name hahahahahahhahaha

K ahem.

SPM is approximately 7 weeks away.
Heeeee feeling the pressure, my dear fellow form fivers?
I think I'm starting to, cos there are 5 pimples on my face right now.
FIVE FUCKING PIMPLES.
I don't usually get pimples (touch wood touch wood!)
And that is no doubt from the stress.


Time is fleeting.
SPM will be over soon, and it feels like just yesterday I had walked into the gates of SMKDJ in my blue pinafore looking like a cleaning maid.
4 and a half years have passed, just like that.
So many good memories, so many first times, so many regrets...
And just a handful I don't want to leave behind.

Don't want to say names la, after they kembang hahahaha.


We went to the Curve to get Pn. Kok's retirement present yesterday.
KFC had never tasted so good.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Omg yummy yum yum


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha she's one of them :)
Don't get all kembang ar.



Econs tuition got pushed earlier, cos of bulan Ramadhan and all.
So I'd to hang at MayMay's house till my mummy was done with work.
Xinhui and I were supposed to be doing addmaths, but we ended up playing with hand puppets...


Warning: Not for children below the age of 15 or the weak hearted.




SAY ME NAME, SAY MY NAMMEEEEE!



Don't we all just love sesame street.
And Slimy, don't you dare BigBird me...


Omg that sounds damned wrong.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home