Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dirty babe.. I'll let you whip me if I misbehave.

And I've added four items to be sold!
Go see if you can find something you like. :)
CLICK! :D


Will have a proper update soon.

But in the mean time...
Lemme introduce to y'all, the Siemens SF65.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Click here to see the full phone specifications.
May's brother is selling it for only RM388.
For those of you who like good cameras, this phone is for you.
I've seen some of the pictures taken with this phone's camera and they're really not bad.
It also has a USB port connector.
And as you can see, it comes in black or white.
I personally like the white one, hence many pics of the white one hahaha.
You can view more pictures of the phone by clicking the link above.

I think it's damn worth it lor, for RM388.
I wouldn't mind getting it as a spare phone, just in case mine gets stolen (CHOI!) or something, or gets rampas-ed by our very loved prefects.
But I guess that doesn't really apply to me anymore seeing as I'm leaving the school in 3 months ha ha.




Email May at jo_enna@hotmail.com for more details. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home