Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ooh, baby it's owhkay, you ain't gotta flaunt for me

Been having a bunch of mood swings lately.

Yelled at Dillion last night for not wanting to make a space for me during Mrs. Tan.
I didn't mean to yell, it just... came out that way haha.
Sorry lah Di. :)

I've been extra tired these past few days, craving for carbonara and red meat...


It's PMS.


***

And I've been losing everything lately!
I lost a bunch of lejar books, my econs textbook, my moral project file (Thank the Lord my project was already passed up), my pink pencil (at least I found this in the end) and a few more other things which I can't remember haha.


Sigh. I hope all these stuff turn up somewhere soon. :(


***

Omg I'm so stupid.
Last, last Sunday after Cheer 2007 I came home with a fever.
I as usual went to turn on my monitor to check some stuff before I went to rest;
but my monitor couldn't be turned on. I straightaway assumed that my monitor had burnt out cos I checked the wires and cables behind the CPU and everything was fine.

I just didn't check the cables that were supposed to be connected to my monitor. =.=
One of them got unplugged (I don't know how I think it was my dad haha) so the power supply was cut off.

So I gave it to my mom to find a way to fix it (I know a burnt monitor can't be fixed but I was praying very hard that it was just the cable that had burnt) and the guy told me that there was nothing wrong with my monitor. =.=

Sigh. I am damn champion la.


***


Today's Hari Kerjaya so there won't be much books and annoying teachers yay.
And after school I'm gonna catch Transformers with my booboobaby haha. Ew.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's just you and me, babe (starts singing Cassie's You and Me)

Haha omg Im lame la.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home