Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Nightwalker is looking for his head.

This is cow shit la.
I feel guilty.
Skipped Mrs. Tan's to revise on accounts and Science but ended up sleeping and watching Entertainment News. =.=

And I still haven't started studying my Science.
Its only paper I tomorrow, which makes it even harder to study for!
Because in paper I they can ask you anything, whereas in paper II you can actually spot a few questions.

Gay la I'm so lazy summore.

I need to eat less.

Joe Hisaishi's Piano Stories are the best music for studying.

Its Ying's sweet sixteenth today. :)

May May and I are the Fat Sisters.

Of course I'm the fatter sister la.


Hmmm Im shleepppyyy...




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lol my head looks like its floating!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home