Sunday, March 04, 2007

Prolonging the inevitable.

I've got an add maths test at Terry's later at 2:30pm.
And I only started revising this morning.
Last night I'd planned to wake at 8:30am, so I told myself that I'd have to go sleep earlier.
And I did. I slept really early. Early in the morning. =.=
I'm damned terrorr laaaa....

I need to focus!
Exams start tomorrow and I am SO not ready.
This time I'm seriously serious. Last year I started cramming 4 days before exams started,
and this time I started 4 days before, too, only this time I didn't cram.
I just chilling-ly revised when I wanted to and watched tv when I wanted to.
And most of the time I watched tv and did other things. Ha ha ha ha.
I am digging my own grave and carving my tombstone lor. =.=



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Holy shit why so big one?
I thought I resized it.. sigh, whatever la.


Come pai san at my grave during cheng meng this year, owhkay?
:(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home