Saturday, February 24, 2007

God is going to PUNISH me.

Edit.
12:31am



When is maggi mee best eaten?

After midnight, in a cosy cold aircond room.



With eggs, of course! *slurrps*




***




I've been feeling restless all day.
I don't like feeling restless.
Its like you just need to do something, but just can't seem to find anything to do that will keep your attention for longer than 5 minutes.

I hate waiting, too.
But thats what I've been doing all day albeit unconsciously, until a few minutes ago when I realized I WAS waiting.
I hate this feeling of anticipation, of knowing the fact that the outcome may not be what I desired,
I hate this feeling of impending disappointment.

Lol just realized that I've been misspelling the word disappointment.
I've always spelled it as dissapointment before blogger's new compose editor pointed it out to me.

Oops. I am digressing.

Where was I? Right. Feeling restless.
Great now I forgot whatever I was gonna type. =.=

Anyway,
I can't wait to get my new phone! I've to finish collecting all my angpaus and shit first,
then only decide which model I wanna buy..
I already have my mind set on one but money is constantly a factor in my life.

So yeah. I had better go study. Or do something that will make sure I don't fail any of my exams.. I'm form 5 already and I'm still afraid of failing.
By right I should be aiming for A's now.. owhhh God is SO going to punish me.



I can't wait to go swimming. :)

:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home