Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random thought

You know that email/blog posts about a research done by this person, where s/he asked a bunch of little kids what they thought love was, and they came up with all kinds of cute answers?

After I read that post (a few times) I always asked myself the same question: What do I think is love?


And whilst watching this Jap drama, which was completely unrelated to what suddenly popped into my head, I suddenly remembered something that had happened maybe two or three years ago.


So... I now know what my answer would be; what I think love is.


Love is when a man steps into a pool of urine on the bathroom floor, picks up his wife who has passed out into his arms and carries her out the bathroom to the doctor's.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home