Saturday, August 15, 2009

TIRED BALLS

Shit I need rest.

I miss staying home and doing nothing all day.

Went to Tesco with Mummykins the other day and bought ingredients to bake Potato Dauphinois but I think I won't have the time till Tuesday evening but by then my potatoes would have already germinated. =.=

Bah! Im so bad at organizing time. No, make that organizing in general. =/

My room is a pig sty, my office desk is better than that but pretty much the same (I keep losing receipts UURRGGHHH but there's sweet, helpful Kelly who always finds them for me <3) and Terry keeps telling me I need to start organizing but HOWWW? :(


And there's this fucking annoying fella on facebook who keeps suggesting I become a fan of himself =.= note that I do not even know this annoying motherfucker! Which is why I've been filtering my friends requests; if you do not know me personally and you add me on facebook resulting in my declining, no hard feelings ok.

Btw, that guy's name is Terri K.wei. First I thought he added me cos he was interested (haha k I know I am quite full of myself) but then after looking at his profile a bit I realize that he has a girlfriend whom he loves very much! (Apparently la, according to his facebook statuses, etc.)

SO WHY THE FUCK YOU ADD ME? Trying to accumulate like 1000 over friends is it? Trying to get popular? BAH SO ANNOYED.

What annoys me the most is that after adding me, he keeps sending me those suggestion thingies to 'become a fan of Terri Woon'.

I've declined 5 times. And he just keeps sending it again!

I mean, when someone declines, TAKE A HINT YOU FOOL!


Alright I know this does not really affect my daily life and I'm quite blowing things out of proportion again, but nevertheless I am SO irked.


Maybe it's because I am quite exhausted... all this working and then going to the mall and then working and then clubbing and etc etc is wearing me out.


I should go clean now if I want to get back for a few hours of sleep before the next partying session.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home